Friday, April 27, 2007

heh my first entry

hey yo.this is my very very first entry

and if you're readin this.erm.good for you :D


haha.this is how my day went.erm.first lesson was PW.we read an article on how the PW a-grades differed in the JCs.SAJC had less than 1% A.whereas Hwa Chong JC had 85% A.check out the diff.anyway.my point is that they shud just remove PW.its imba.


and hey.i got a friend to model for me for my drawing competition.haha.it was damn funny.when taking photos.we felt damn stupid lar.cos the theme of the competition was 'WARRIOR'.then he had to pose like he holding some imaginary sword.LOL.hahaha.how lame can the topic possibly get.anyway.he still agreed to help.and that i thanks him alot.
try to imagine hes holding a sword la.

man.our sch is having a 30th anniversary celebration tmr.and there is a carnival going on.they prepared so many fun things.and believe or not.i never played in an inflatable castle.maybe shud try tht tmr.what to do.deprived childhood.


haha.and also my class and I went to toa payoh sports hall to watch the table tennis finals.i must say it was quite fast match.if im not wrong we lost.but winning isnt everything.3 cheers for them.


heading home was rather weird.cos i live in pasir ris,i took 88 from toa payoh back home.and damn it was long.when i reached pasir ris.it was raining like MAD.and you should have seen how close the lightning was.i think about less than 100m away.the whole bus practically lit up and was like someone taking a photo.CHEESE :D


that wraps up today's events.and also my first entry.haha.bye.


No comments: