Sunday, May 13, 2007

hypochondria

hey.
apparently.i've been feeling very emo. lol
so sorry ar. spoil u guys' mood
feeling so not confident of myself.
im like still affected by that comments which my seniors said i looked like daisuke.
im one who is EaSiLy affected by other people's comment.

i can't stand it ler. people keep saying i look like this, look like that.
i dont wanna look like anything else other than myself. so stop comparing can.
its irritating.

and what the heck happened to my hair.last time my hair so straight de


then now ended up like this.


people(especially one) keep saying my hair like maggi mee.WTF.dont bloody compare me with some food can??.

i was SO bored that i went to buy hair dye.and went to play with it myself.

i dont wanna be ugly :(

feeling

PARANOID.


must be because of AEP la.what critique session.
im dead la.

No comments: