Friday, June 8, 2007

holidays?. think again.

the routine for the past few days.reach school at 7.30am.
paint until 6~7pm.
what the heck.

me in the art room.


makeup artist: elvis
model: my hand


makeup artist: elvis
model: szeying

cool huh? looks damn real la.


today sucks.
i paint until so late.
then aep teacher said sunday need to come paint too.
just nice i had tuition on tht day,
i called my tuition teacher.
she say:
"mid years are coming yao khuan.
you have very little practice for math.
if you fail your exams you will have to explain to your parents yourself."

although i think she is a very good teacher.
but this is so unreasonable.
its not like i purposely want to skip her 1.5 hour tuition and go for a 12 hour art painting project.
i am damn tired waking up at 6am and end at 7pm everyday.
the least i could get is some support.
and this is how she treats me.
you may say its out of concern.
but at least let me explain right?

luckily my parents werent that unreasonable.
i love them :D
and thanks to all my AEP friends who tried to cheer me up

yep thats about it.
cheers*

damn tired after 12 hours of painting.

No comments: