Sunday, June 24, 2007

Thaddeus.You'll always be with us.

was at mos burger eating...
then recieved a call from Joseph.
he told me that Thaddeus Cheong passed away this morning.
He was cycling in the morning then his heart just stopped.

Thaddeus Cheong Wing Kit.
I met him since primary 5.
and he also went to Catholic High Secondary.
As we both took the bus 58 back home,sometimes i would happen to meet him on the way.
or sometimes Joseph, him and I would take a cab home.
He is a Tri-athelete
he can Swim,Run,Cycle..anything just name it.
Now that hes gone.
its just weird.

Now im just staring at his hotmail nick.


It's not the will to win, but the will to prepare to win that makes the difference..

he is just 17!
why?!
why take away a life with such promising future?.

Thaddeus, if you can hear me or listen to my thoughts right now.
i would like to tell you that
you're the coolest guy
and that i've always
always
looked up to you
and i hope.
that it is a better place.
in Heaven.


heres his photos.of his marathons, tri-athalons..etc

http://tcwkit.spaces.live.com/photos/cns!6560EA6F87BA6DEA!478/cns!6560EA6F87BA6DEA!676/?owner=1

and this is what he wrote on his profile:

3 things to do in 2007:

trainin real hard for SEA games
a lil more studyin den b4 oopss
just tryin to know this girl a lil better:)nothing more. period. haha


I know you'll keep running, even in heaven

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi yao khuan,

i'm a journalist from the straits times, we are writing an article about what happened to thaddeus. sorry for your loss. i read what you wrote, it's very touching. hope to be able to speak to you please. would appreciate it if you could call me at 6319 5024 please, or email me huichieh@sph.com.sg, thanks very much!

cheers
hui chieh

Zachary Lin Zhao said...

Hi, I am truly sorry for your loss.

I have created an entry dedicted to Thaddeus Chong as a form online tribute for people to leave comments and remember him.

The url is here
http://xiawubei.wordpress.com/2007/06/27/in-loving-memory-of-thaddeus-chong/

I also hope to include your entry about him in that post. Is that OK?