Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Hi,meet my BEST friend emo.
everytime i feel sad or lonely,i know emo will be there fer me :D
so today was pre national day celebration.
the assembly was draggy.
then we went to the hall for performance.


as emo was too short,he had to sit on nadiah's shoulder to get a better view.
emo saw some relatives of his

and also a bunch of wushu ppl

it felt more like chinese new year though.

at arnd 11am,my friend,benjamin came all the way to NYJC just to help me out with something.
and im like wah lau,damn touched la.
heh.then after that,we went out with nicole to go nike warehouse sale.
it took a LONGG time to reach there *hint*

and when i was there.i was damn suprised to meet two of aqueo members.
haha,i always tried to avoid them but always bump into them.guess the world is small.
but they arent bad people.in fact,they are really sweet :D
just that, i dunno when they might start with the aqueo cheer again..
they helped me choose a pair of nike shoes as my brain was malfunctioning.Thanks!

after we left the warehouse,ben and i then went to makan at yoshinoya.
i found out that Ben was a damn damn damn cool guy.
i wanna make him my role model sia!!


now emo and i are back home using the net.Haha,i am damn happy to know that i've got so many loyal friends arnd me man.



i went jogging at arnd 7pm as i felt i was damn fat.
by the time i came back,emo was already sound asleep.
*emo sleeps like his goldfish*

zzZZ

*cheers!*
*cheers*

No comments: