Thursday, August 30, 2007

life is tiring.i sometimes wish i could just end it.but im such a coward.

when we go mugging..we do stupid..STUPID stuff
such as


the moon was so bright..


another painting i done..


i just realised that there is a pattern to my emo-ness
it occurs during 6pm and ends around 7.30pm
so dont disturb me during that period :D
can just ignore me,doesnt matter.i'll get over it.sorry though.

i think i should not make friends,so even if i emo,at least i wouldnt affect them.

i went in the art room,the three AEP teachers were all there.i accidently placed my stuff on my senior's prep board and messed up the positioning of the pic.my art tutor came and said:
"i spent so long to organize" but i just handed her the teacher's day card i made
then she said: " ok la, let you off"

haha
:D

we were supposed to have CT in the hall at 11.30am.
but there was a change in schedule.
starts at 12.30pm
so i went art room.i checked my HP,and i saw 1 missed call.
thus i return the call.
it was my classmate XINLI
i asked her whats the matter,and she replied that she needed help,asking me to come on down to the water feature in our JC.
so i went there.

then she and some appeared with a lady.
i didnt noe what was going on as my mind wasnt really processing.
she said something about fashion talk and stuff liddat.
i just agreed to anything she said.
then she told me to call on 3 other friends,thus i did.
nicholas and yanjie agreed to help.

it all came to me when yanjie asked what time is the talk and she answered 12.30pm.
only then i realised that it was during the assembly.
too late to back out.

anyway,we helped to model some G200 clothes,and the talk was very interesting and FUNNY.i wasn't that nervous as i was already stoning.
rather embarssing though,as i was so short.

the girls so attitude.hahas













i am a selfish creature
all i care is about my own feelings.
i walk out on my friends without thinking about them and how they feel
my very existence is a bane on those around me
i said sorry countless of times,
but i just keep repeating my mistakes
i should have walked this journey alone,as i have used to.

i have lost my will to fight on

life is tiring.
i sometimes wish i could just end it.
but im such a coward.
yes,indeed
a coward

No comments: