Monday, October 29, 2007

come what may

It doesnt matter if you don't understand what im saying.
but i just wanted to share this post with someone,
someone who would listen



my life of JC1 in NYJC has been hectic, confusing and ever changing.

through these times, i have met new friends, learnt new experiences.
some of them were much more painful than i thought.
but it is through these painful experiences where i learnt that life isn't as perfect as i thought.

when i first came into my new class of 0728,i was still reading through the name list posted on the notice board. and when i found out my whole class had 24 girls while theres only me and another guy,i was dumbfounded. afterall,being in an all boys school for 10 years, now its like a girl's school.

even still, i've learnt to adapt to it.

just when i thought i had everything going smoothly, another incident happened, which was the passing away of a friend, even though we werent that close, but somehow his death seems to have brought everyone closer together.

it took me some time to move on with life.

then again, when i heard that an ex art teacher which i didnt know well pass away a few weeks after his, i realized that i was already numbed to those feelings.

during these times, it was hard. as it was also when i realised that i was one step too late to being with the one i liked. I felt that she was the only one who was able to understand me, and i really enjoyed the times when we were together.

i know i still have to face it.

the first cut is the deepest as they would say. and yes i agree.
but as the wound heals, i know i will pull through.

yes,i have many regrets, i wished i could turn back time, to salvage the things that i've done and words that ive spoken. its impossible though.


I felt that the first year of my JC life has been the most dramatic shift in my life.it was the toughest one, yet.




Some of my classmates are not intending to stay in JC. and i would like to wish them all the best in whichever path they choose.









i wonder what is going to happen in the near future.
even still,
come what may

No comments: