Saturday, October 20, 2007

Happy birthday mum :D

heh,oct 19 was my mother's birthday.
went out to buy her flowers and cake.
well,my sis told me to buy a strawberry cake,which was very red,had cream on top and..ya..
so this was what i bought.
it fits the description she gave me but it wasnt the right one.
well it was nt bad anyways.



flowers...


i made my mom a paper rose..yea..




today,went to tampines to swim.ok..i cant swim..practice swimming
so ya.
went there
practice and practice until got so tired...
so decided to get a tan.
i actually fell asleep while tanning,but it was just for 15mins..haha

there was this guy,who kept pretending to read a newspaper,but kept staring at me..
then whenever i sat up to apply sun tan oil,he would put his newspaper aside and just LOOK at me. what the?

then when everyone left,he still stay there,until when i left,i entered the changing room,then he came in.
and whats worse..he went to strip totally naked and kept standing like 2~3m away from me..i kept looking down but dunno why he just kept facing me..
i faster packed my stuff and went out of the swimming complex.lol

redness



haha.tann until become liddat..

i feel like a crab..

No comments: