Thursday, October 11, 2007

tired

yesterday
Went to cineleisure with ben and nicole.
played two rounds of pool
then we took a walk around suntec,esplanade,clarke quay

i really thank them for that,thank them for bringing me out of this shell
i've been hiding in throught my life.for letting me know:
"Hey there ARE people who cares"

i know i was suppose to be happy
but my mind just refused to smile

as friday we will be the results for promotional exams.
i know people say "whats done is done"
but a sudden fear came to me
"what if i don't make it through,how would my parents feel? my brother,my sister did not do so well for their exams.now it all comes to me."

my parents aren't young anymore,how long will they be able to sustain?
i've seen signs,telling me that time is running out.

people told me: "don't think too much"
but there are things which i just can't.

please let it stop








don't worry,this isn't a suicide note
im just really tired.

No comments: