Sunday, October 14, 2007

wth

woke up at 5am,couldnt sleep.
so i decided to do my project work early.
i went to take a bath,then headed to the com.
when i was searching with the web,my mom woke up,the first thing she did was to scold me for not turning off the living room lights.i told her that my bro turned it on,and she still scold me.wth

then i was searching for images on the com and my page was at www.google.com
she walked into the room,pretended to look for smth,took my brother's clothes and took it out of the room to ask my maid to wash.
hey mom,what the hell u think i am,i fool? obviously u think im playing right? dammit

whats more,abt a few minutes after that,i caught her peeping through the door trying to see what i was doing.

you don't even trust ur own fcking son?!
if your own mother don't even trust you that you are doing your work,what can i expect from anyone else?

and she still come and scold me why i see her come into the room i so nervous
hey,all i did was to look at you seeing what you wanted to say to me and you had to scold me?

i am really bloody stressed now and the LEAST you could have done was to show some parental support,and not accuse me of things i've not done

its not that i don't love my mom,its just these things she does that constantly makes me doubt anyone trust me anymore.

No comments: