Saturday, December 29, 2007

29/12/07

as mentioned in the previous post,went to gym with my sis and her colleagues

ran on the trackmill for 20+min ,which was arnd 4km+

then did a little bit of other excercise before heading to the sauna.
yea nth much.

went to orchard to eat,we went to wisma atria's food republic ,had some jap dishes,which total cost was $47,but my sis paid for it.
then went around looking at shops,went to topman as they were having a sale,but nth really caught my eye
and went la coste,saw a shirt on display which looked really cool,but cost $200+,even cooler.

in the end never buy anything.hahas.

oh and when i came online,i checked my facebook thing,and a girl commented on one of my photos from my album
quote:" errr..go do more facials mann"

wtf,whats ur problem la.
she looks like crap btw
i really wanna tell her "errr..go get more plastic surgeories please"
"oh and top that up with a boob transplant"

what i look like is none of her business la,idiotic bitch,spoilt my mood



cya and cheers*

btw happy birthday yanjie

No comments: