Monday, December 3, 2007

:)

my 105th blog post. sometimes i wonder does my life even have so many things worth to blog about.

hahas.

well,today went to watch Enchanted
well,it was alright to me,maybe because after i watched stardust not long ago
the movie was rather predictable though..
hahas

theres no such thing as happily ever after in reality..thats true,but its nice to have something to dream about though.something that keeps you going.

just like promises,to me,they are like mini dreams yet to be fufilled.
but it is what keeps me going..
but when promises are broken,it does hurt makes me feel sad,just like how dreams are shattered..

even still,i know i have to move on
because time won't be waiting for me
i have to move on


moving on,i spent like 1 hour plus on facebook..drawing something with a mouse.lol,and i sent to all my facebook friends.hahas.

i was really bored.

No comments: