Thursday, January 17, 2008

...?

sucky weather today,and i did not eat anything throughout the whole day,
even though we had 45 mins of common lunch break,the canteen was so crowded,then the other half of the break was to have maths..

and after maths,we had GP comprehension test,which i kept dozing off..
im so screwed

cedar art girls came to view our AEP stuff today,saw jedidah and cheryl :)
that cheered me up

siantzu and wei ni agreed to help me with my Alvl art,being models
i was so noob at thinking of postures for them,luckily siantzu was quite experienced
and wei ni had good taste too

my mind was at a complete shutdown,sorry hahas
this is my first day feeling emo in year 2008
not good

cant show you guys photos though,haha
maybe after ive drawn/painted then i post
haha

oh and to wei ni,siantzu and friends who came into art room,sorry if you got scolded for no reason,im really sorry.my fault

a big THANK YOU !

No comments: