Friday, January 4, 2008

relieved

its FRIDAY
before that,i was trying to paint with acrylic,i paint paint paint until 3am+,but all i got was crap..i started to feel dizzy..so i decided to just go to sleep

woke up at 6:08am,8 minutes later than usual,and i havent pack me things ready yet.

k PANIC.
i dreamnt that i told my mother that i didnt want to go to school cos ive so much work left undone and tmr is consultation with AEP teacher.
and i realised that it was already too late to catch the bus
and i couldnt find my wallet

and that dizzy spell still lingering in my head
it felt damn horrible

luckily my dad drove me to school,so i managed to arrive on time,thanks dad

when i arrived in school,i was still feeling dizzy,and i felt like puking
theres just so much things weighing me down that i felt useless

during econs lesson,i did not do the holiday assignment,and the result is that we have to do an additional article,together with the previous 3..when our econs teacher questioned us as to why we did not do our work,i was feeling suicidal already,and i said "no excuse"...what was i thinking...

and then came SOVA[study of visual arts],it was rather okay as miss hew ended on time,before it came to Art tutorial lesson..
i wanted to just find a hole and bury myself in it..
i felt so damn guilty as i wasnt able to come up with anything decent,but my art tutor miss hew was very understanding and she closed one eye as she said she understand that we needed a break.

after that,i felt so damn relieved..and the dizzyness was gone at last..



got to buckle up for this rough ride,jiayou yao khuan
oh btw,the link to Mr Lau's blog is >
cya and cheers*

No comments: