Friday, February 29, 2008

29th feb

wah siao la.
my day ended at 7pm
during 5pm,miss Lye came back with some MOE people to do interview.
haha.miss lye got us chocolate cake.the kind that i actually like.
haha.anyway
had econs extra lesson after that,and ending at 7pm.
JUST GOT HOME,bathed already. :D
k got many things to complete.
can de.


haha yao khuan is smart and capable.
well..capable at least.


oh i found out thru my PE teacher that today was Leap day.i think i spelt correctly.
anyway.its an irish tradition that if a girl proposes to a guy,the guy MUST accept the proposal.
i think...that is just sad..i sympathize u guys out there

anyway
i have my own motto now
"stressed or not stressed,time will still pass by"

Which means theres no point to be stressed,as it makes no diff.
so why not be stressless :D
and think about it. don't YOU realise that you are so blessed???

too blessed to be stressed.yep

I seriously think my teeth is slanted.

cya

No comments: