Thursday, February 7, 2008

eeeeurgh

haha this is so disgusting

just now,i wanted to heat up something from yesterday night
so i wanted to use the microwave

to my horror,i saw two dried up meatballs with maggots crawling in and out,and the stench was unbearable

it all happened two weeks ago,my sis bought some meatballs from IKEA
and left two after finishing them
the next day,i used the microwave to heat them up,but i FORGOT that i heated them up
so its been left in the microwave all these while
for the past few days,i kept smelling a stench,but i couldnt figure out where it came from.

SO,me and my mom were damn smart,we went to on the microwave hoping to kill the maggots.BUT because the meatballs were so dry,it burnt. THUS creating an EVEN WORSE smell.
hahaha

WHAT A WAY TO CELEBRATE THE FIRST DAY OF CHINESE NEW YEAR!!
HAHAHA

happy new year people,i swear i wont touch a microwave oven nor meatballs EVER
*my house still reeks of that smell*

No comments: