Monday, February 4, 2008

fcked up sunday

woke up at 8am to get rdy for tuition.
my mother accused me of me lying to her about some $20 dollars thing.
wth,i will not stoop so low to lie for $20 okay.even my mom doesnt trust me.
im a liar
everyone,im a fucking liar :D

had tuition in the morning,from 9am till 11am..then went to get myself lunch,before i pia all the way painting.
cos tomorrow is ART critic yet again (we have that every 3 weeks)

its where u show ur art works,and the old ones cannot be shown again,then u are graded.
its so fucking stressful.

started painting from 1pm all the way till 11pm
and all i did was these two acrylic paintings.
i missed service cos of this.
and im feeling very depressed now.
cos i still have things not done yet.


yes im feeling sad,because the ones that were supposed to be trusting me actually accused me of lying
and for that,i cannot forgive you
you dont have to listen to my words
its not your responsibility

No comments: