Monday, February 11, 2008

monday.fullstop

phew,monday ended.
had 3 hours art painting test
AND I DID NOT MANAGE TO FINISH PAINTING MY A2 SIZE THINGY
im dead la.
gonna fail ler.
hahas at least thats over.
had dinner with lucie,xuli,yirong and huimin at the nearby hawker centre
huimin almost made me and yi rong choke,cos a housefly flew in front of her face and she screamed.(she is capable of damn high pitch screams)

wanted to take bus 53 ,but the bus was overcrowded.
so i took 22,got off at serangoon int,then took 81.
then,just when i was stoning on the bus,i saw chantal came up
hahaha,so happy to see her (dunno abt her though)
we chatted all the way till pasir ris
:D

got back home,my sis bought me bubble tea,when i open the fridge,it left half of it,cos she drank it.
haha,but anyway thanks :D

went for a jog at around 8pm,around the whole of pasir ris
so tired hahaha
but at least i feel less fat now.
I THINK IM ANEROXIC LEH.




eh,can reply leh...~ sigh

No comments: