Tuesday, February 26, 2008

tuesday.26th feb

how tiring can a day get.
i really dont like tuesdays..
its so long and draggy
lectures after lectures.
and the thing is
the way my lessons are scheduled in a way where by they are either at the 1st floor or the highest 5th floor

simply put it.
i have to walk all the way up to the 5th floor for 1 hr of lesson,then make my way all the way down.then back up again.and down.

was in air conditioned lecture hall.my friends sitting beside me were both wearing sweater, while i was sweating and fanning myself. lmao

sorry for today.was hungry.so i was very moody.
haha.during art lesson,xuli said "dont look like that,you look like a robot"
hahaha.cos i was so BORED and hungry.and lessons ended at 5:30pm.wth


hmm.my frens said i post a blog post almost everyday.
well..i like to record the things that happen in my life.
and the way i feel.for myself and others to maybe understand me better?
and also.i am damn forgetful.so i put down my life into words.and not to forget the happy ,or sad, moments in my life. i really don't want to forget them.


anyway
got to go finish my econs essay.




and lastly
syahidah.i know im vain :)

170th blog post.lol

No comments: