Monday, March 3, 2008

monday,march 3rd

Art critic.
i think i screwed it up.
anyway.
i got kinda pissed.
when AEP people kept on commenting tht my designs lacked pose.
when i already said i know.
they just kept continuing.
OF COS I NOE WHATS WRONG WITH THE MODEL'S POSE.
UNLESS U TELL ME U CAN JUST START OFF WITH A COMPLETE DESIGN ON A MODEL DOING A POSE.
DONT U NOE WHAT'S PROCESS ?? AND NO ONE LISTENED WHEN I SAID I WILL WORK ON IT.ALL UR COMMENTS WERE THE SAME. wtf
anyway im alright :D just pissed by that


aniw.art critic was so draggy.ended 6:40pm+
rushed to take photos of my model,ben.
cos art room was closing
managed to finish.but ben was suffering under the spotlight.hahaha
Big thanks to Ben and Miss Hew too for waiting for me to finish taking photos.
happy happy
:)

cya

No comments: