Monday, March 10, 2008

MONDAY.

.....


right now,
u must be thinking
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YAO KHUAN???!
im just really bored okay
by books and notes.
and revision excercises.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


dont ask me what was i thinking.
cos i really don't noe.

aniw,studying at macdonalds didnt work,cos so many kids so noisy.
and there was this pregnant lady,going from table to table,collecting reciepts left on the tables.
i kept staring at her.
weird la.

back home.
gonna lock myself in my room and mug.
rarh
oh i finished one more design for my art fashion design coursework.
its okay standard for me.
high quality doodle is what i would call it

meet a very VERY cool friend of mine
we met on facebook de
and got along VERI well online
hahaha
from Malaysia
she is very CUTE
:D we chat onlne like almost everyday
hahahahaha

NG LIYING :D
i call her Zitian cos she likes purple and sweets


hahaha CYA
:D :D :D :D :D :D

No comments: