Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sunday :D

hahaha,987FM radio station sent me a letter,telling me to go to andrew road the mediacorp station there to claim the gift pack

HOW TO GET THERE??! does anyone noes how?
hahaha i suck when it comes to finding places

aniw,i was suprised that i didnt gain weight from yesterday's BBQ food
in fact i lost weight.
must be due to the sports carnival in the morning.lmao

and,they spelt my name as Lai Yah Khuan
i read out my name to her can...lol RAWR

aniw went for tuition at 11am,ended at 1pm

then from 2:20pm all the way till 9:30 pm
i was busy painting ben's face
lmao
when i started,i screwed it up big time
the colours were so yucky,cos i painted on a orange based paper
then i said: God please make this work!!
then it sort of came to me
and i manage to paint it out!
IM EFFING HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS.
can't show u guys though.
cos its my Alvl stuff.
yea

hahha,kae,its just the head.but its the hardest part of any painting kae.
i feel so accomplished! :D

No comments: