Tuesday, March 11, 2008

turning 18 babe

had tuition in the afternoon.
rain whole day
so i felt so moody
thus my dressing was equally as moody.
loL.no la,fact is i wear black like almost all the time


i really want go clubbing tmr night.
ENTER DA CLUB at 12 midnight.
so im official.
rarh

but havent plan time yet.
hahaha

i still remember that we mentioned to go clubbing on my birthday with ben and nicole
like,last year while we were mugging for promos.
now its so near.
wonder if it will come true annot.
haha.

but im still very excited
as its the very first birthday that im really looking forward to

thanks bryan for sending me the photo
heres the photo i took with my LONGKANG BROTHER :D!!! (botak)
hes in army now! so proud of him,all grown up now LMAO
hahaha I REALLY MISS HIM AND HIS DUMB ACCENT.

my face is so much larger than his.
must lose weight sia.

lol

No comments: