Thursday, April 3, 2008

thursday 3rd april

today i started off as a happy boy
was busying psycho-ing myself to be cheerful and happy
was supressing all my sad feelings deep inside

afternoon,went to find mediacorp broadcast centre to collect the gift pack thing.
took 156,as i never went there before,i overshot,ended up at CJC
then i took bus back,alighted at correct stop
but no mediacorp thing in sight
so went to the florist
she said it is a long walk up
and indeed it was ,uphill somemore.
finally i found the main reception area.collected the gift.
and then it poured.
so i waited
and waited
then the rain started to subside.so i began to walk back to the bus stop
but a few steps after i stepped out the shelter,it started to rain again
and i got all soaked.my mind really broke down
i started laughing to myself under the rain
i was feeling damn sad.

it was around 6~7pm
i was wet,cold,hungry and my hair was screwed up
i had to wait again for the bus to come cos the bus was overcrowded.
there i took double decker 88,and sat at upper deck ,at the back
it was cold.and the ride was so long

but im not going to go all emo
cos i know i am strong

*tries to psycho myself again*
HAHA im so happy.
geez they gave my 4 CDs,only one of them the artiste i like,sara bareilles,the other 3 were like...what the heck?

oh well.

oh ya,ben (my model) finally said my painting was nice.
haha he seldom say its nice.always say "looks weird"
so yeah.i appreciated it =D

aniw,screwed up day for me,how about yours? :)

No comments: