Wednesday, April 30, 2008

wednesday 30th april

today was alright for me
still trying to get use to my new lifestyle

people may despise me
but i really hope you are not one of them

on to another thing
chandi,my classmates overheard you gossiping about me.
could you just get out of my life.
i said that i bear grudges,and i meant what i said
so i'll surely get even with you yeah =D

during AEP club,it was election time
and it was so retarded.
aniw,the results were out
En-Ci is the new president
Deborah is the Vice president
and of Josephine is the photographer and publicity head,cos in her speech she sounded so enthusiastic about photography,and EVERYONE voted for her

hmm,let me introduce to you the AEP J1 members
i shall start with
Lan Lan

and
Kao


hmm.next time i intro you to all of my models for my art coursework :D
currently they are: Benjamin,Wei ni,Siantzu,Amelia and Kao
i will be needing another 3 more later on :D
im so happy that they all agreed to help me !
haha,i feel damn lucky.

No comments: