Friday, May 23, 2008

23may

omgwtf lol
today morning dad fetch me to school
had milk tea and bread in school
and sooner than i expected,the tea started to had its effects
i became damn high and was laughing and getting excited over anything and everything.

but soon i found myself in the exam hall.
Paper 1 was essay.
yep i screwed up.
i chose " The world of business and ethics cannot mix,do you agree?"
why the heck did i chose this?cos i had no other choices as i did not read up.
i wrote about how consumerism and advertising has eroded ethics and stuff.
i think im screwed.

aniw,paper 2 was much better for me.
comprehension.to my suprise the passage was also about consumerism and the media.
great.cos i thought about these in my essay.
so it was rather smooth flowing for me.
I HOPE IT CAN SAVE ME ASS.

now have to focus on Art coursework.
was drawing from like 12noon till 7pm.
and I DID VERY LITTLE.
crap.im too slow.
tmr have to go out.
same on sunday.

i miss you exams,see you after the holidays.
i'll always be there for you sexy exams.
lets make babies


omg im so in love.

No comments: