Friday, May 2, 2008

HAPPY DAY,HAPPY ME

FRIDAY
haha

i woke up at 3am
prayed to God to make me a happy kid today
to grant me strength
and God really did! =D
i was damn hyper today
hahahaha
woot

said hi to nicole in the morning,she saw me carrying a bag,then asked if that was ben's bdae gift
i said no it was much larger
and she guessed it was a painting
hahaha yep.i mean.im an artist.hahaha


art lesson was cool too!
i was painting my latest design,kinda screwed up at first
but then it turned out just as what i wanted!
haha damn happy

aniw
everything went smoothly for me
cos i was kinda worried about ben forgetting to collect his gift
and i feel that bdae gifts have to give on time then got the meaning ma
haha

God helped me out too
just when i was about to leave the art room to go canteen
i saw ben
haha
then i passed to him the gift
lmao,even took a pic

*dun let you see what i painted :p*
haha he liked it,haha at least my hardwork wasnt in vain :D

so damn hungry now
ask maid go buy food
=D

I really wanna thank God,for helping me out!

and everything went well!

No comments: