Tuesday, June 24, 2008

24 june

went to sch at 9am..went to eat breakfast at sch canteen.
miss poh(econs teacher) and mr ng(geog teacher) said hi to me
,what a bad place to be doing last minute revision.
learnt my lesson.so i went to library
after a while,dina saw me and said hi,then i went to join them further inside to cram for geog.
benjamin came to library study too.
charged my handphone in the library.lol.

k..geog paper sucked big time.
tmr is ART theory paper.sucks la...

some stuff im saving up for
(laptop,watch,branded vest+shirt+jeans,wig)
i want get a wig..cos i hate my hair..it sucks
plus our sch dont let us keep hair long and going army next yr


i want something like this,but black in colour..
anybody knows where to get one?..


today is thaddeus's death anniversary.i feel like everyone has grown alot after that incident..well i learnt to cherish my friends even more now..but then my friends don't appreciate it.but nevertheless i still love them.

No comments: