Thursday, June 12, 2008

bye friendster,bye facebook

Friendster and Facebook has taken up too much of my online time.
and its starting to bother me.

so i just deleted both accounts.
yep.

and no its not on impulse.
its just damn boring.
online friends that are linked to you by photos and words.
its meaningless to me now.

yep.don't worry i wont delete my blog
because these memories are too precious to me

tuition at 4pm...sucks.
camwhore.


anther thing is i just realised that many of my friends actually read my blogposts... OH CRAP THIS IS DAMN EMBARASSING.
however...
im quite happy that there are people who uses my blog site as a MP3 player..
haha the songs on my blog are ones that i really like :)



when these memories become meaningless to me..
will you still be there by my side?

No comments: