Saturday, June 21, 2008

stressed.

how i 'handle' stress





when im stressed,i use camwhore-theraphy..it distracts me.
and usually works most of the time..
blogging is a way which i pour out all my personal emotions.hoping that someone would share my thoughts if not just listening to what i have to say..
it often turns out making my blog seems very 'emo' and suicidal,but thats just how i felt..

there are also times where im seriously troubled,
and prayers always help to release some of the tension in my head..

but there are times,where i feel very very depressed.
i'll just shut my room door and cry it all out.
i'm a very sensitive boy,i'm aware of that,but i don't think its a weakness,
i feel that it's just me and its how i cope.
i don't have to be like those 'manly man' and abide by 'boys dont cry'.
i don't believe that one should hold back their tears and keep it all inside
i feel that if one has to vent it out,so be it.
so if a friend of mine needs someone to listen,i'll definitely be glad to lend them a shoulder to cry on.

even still,
though i agree that crying isnt something shameful,but overdoing it can be rather bothersome.
im aware of that.

aniw.im very stressed out right now,but i laugh more when im stressed.coping mechanism i guess..btw i just realised that i bathed 4 times within 6 hours today..don't ask me why..i kinda forgot that i bathed,and went to bathe again..lmao

i love this fella.


'elmo loves to smoke,elmo hearts lung cancer'

some reminiscing of the past..

oh wells.come what may

No comments: