Thursday, July 24, 2008

july 23 wednesday

woke up at 6:30am today morning.
my mind wasn't functioning.
i had this idea that i was early and that the time was 5:30am
so i took my own sweet time and bathed as per normal
then when i came otu of the bathroom.
i looked up in the sky,why is it so bright?
then i realised i was LATE.

luckily my father drove me to sch.

i looked up into to the sky,and i prayed that it will rain so that morning assembly would be cancelled..
on the way to school




my dad was asking me won't i get caught in the rain later?
then i answered,nah it won't rain until im under the shelter
true enough,it poured right after i entered the school compound.
thank God.

went for geography mass movement talk at NJC.
they have nice LT chairs.
felt like a cinema.

aniw,went to bishan to meet my friend to study.
coffee bean was damn cold and i forgot to bring my jacket.
saw shawn yeo from cjc.

still feeling sick.
sigh..
nice view..



happy birthday to my one and only brother,yin khuan

No comments: