Wednesday, August 13, 2008

august 13th

august 13th. 8days after the incident. i've been thinking about what i've done and what i should have done. my behaviour was childish. and really dumb too.

but somehow it was like a little escape route that i found,things started to make sense to me now. it was foolish of me.

i feel that i take life too seriously, too serious.
some things are not what others can tell you,you have to realise it for yourself before you actually truly learn from it.
thats called experience.

all i had to do was to listen.
but i refused to and landed myself in such a sad state.

anyway,besides that.i finally completed the eyeball thingy i've been working on the past few days.it was my way of theraphy,by transfering my thoughts on feelings onto a piece of paper.well thats how artists work i guess.
upload it later when i reach home.haha :p

august 13th : NYJC
____________________________________________________





_______________________________________________



finally done
spent quite alot of effort on it.haha

i like it alot :D

No comments: