Saturday, March 14, 2009

19th Birthday!! :D

Had an enjoyable birthday yesterday :D :D
went to eat at Manhattan Fish Market at Plaza Singapura
haha i was super clumsy,
i accidently knocked down the salt and pepper bottles
and it spilled all over the floor
luckily the staff there were super efficient and changed our tables
hahaha i felt so pai seh!!

we had Pacific Dory Fish

and it was nicceeeeeeeeeee
haha
we then went to catch Watchmen(which sucks)
cos it totally didn't make sense to us
and the flashbacks was irritating
lol

right after that i had to rush back home to cut cake :D

then immeadiately after that,
my sis's bf drove me to downtown east E!hub
at arnd 11:20pm

went to meet up with Lloyd and two of his friends
we went to watch the thai movie 'Coming Soon'

the cinema had full house
and almost everyone put their legs on their seats
including myself
lolol
IT WAS FREAKING SCARY!
hahahaha
we were laughing and getting scared throughout the whole movie
i'd give it 4.5/5 stars for a horror movie!

luckily we lived near each other
so the guys could send the girls back home
hahaha



heehee birthday gift from Lloyd
hahaha thanks! :D

thanks everyone for wishing me happy birthday!
it really made my day :D

__________________________________
I'd like to thank
First and foremost,MOM & DAD!!
Zijun ,my sister :)
Benson, her bf
Yin khuan (my brother who rarely talks to me hahaha)
Edric
Caifeng
Szeying
Lloyd! thanks for the gift and the movie hahaha
Liying my lover :p
Benjamin Jinhong! My friend who has helped me so much!! :D
Eric Lee
Xin Li,my AEP senior
Yun Huey
Calsia :D
Dina!
Huiying
Rudi
Theodore Roan Archibald :)
Zhiyi!
XueQian
Isauro Diaz Garcia,haha i want to change my name ler
Dorcas!!
Yi Ning,knew her from japan trip during J1
Qarissa,also from the japan trip :D
Jason Hoon,my BMT sergeant!haha hes a really nice! WELFARE!!
Jeanette James
Nicano Antonio Villarroel Godoy,omg..what a name
Diyana!~
Chunann,one of my models :D
Matt J Fam,my classmate since primary school :D
Sarah Choo!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D
Kheng Kia,my bunk mate :D
elvis :p
______________________________________
i hope i didnt miss out anybody
hahahaha
thanks ALOT!!





"we've got a long
Long way to go
To get there
We'll get there
But oh
If there's one thing
That we know
It's that
We will not grow old"

No comments: