Sunday, September 20, 2009

anger

It was just another normal day in camp
was reading a book borrowed form the library days ago..
the whole group of us pioneers(our vocation) carried on with our daily routine,which was to laze around in the restroom provided.

we started to have conversations which only proved how simple minded we were
such as "when did you first jerk off?"
and all things related to sex,drinking,girls
is that all they ever think about?

anyway,we were making jokes and laughing our heads off
when all of a sudden i made a comment(which im trying hard to remember)
offended a bunkmate of mine.
he got rather worked up and he flicked my chin real hard.
immeadiately my reaction was "Don't touch me!"

before i knew it,he stood up and yelled at me
taunting me to fight with him and settle it outside
he continued pouring out verbal abuses and gestures at me
to top it all,he even kicked the side of my seat(which was a cushion on the floor)

at that moment i was really tempted to return his 'act of kindness'
but then i thought to myself that it was not worth it
a moment of folly could result in a permenant record
thus i just kept quiet and behaved like a inflatable punchbag

there was so much angst inside of me
it seemed as though he triggered the devil inside me
i felt an overwhelming surge of emotions
ready to grab the nearest tool
and made the room into a crime scene

but i held it all in
and my other friends came in between us
to prevent any further tension

it was a rather confusing
because he was a friend to me
yet he looked at me with such madness
as though i was staring at a patient in the asylum



things were resolved in the end
we both apologised to each other
but
i know its not the end

No comments: