Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Don't blame me, don't maim me, I can't help what I am.. Oh, Lord knows i've tried

went to orchard cineleisure to catch a movie with my friend,Hadri!
oh oh we had soft shell crab pasta at Shokudo Japanese Pasta & Pizza
its was nice! i liked it (:
my first time trying out soft shell crab
haha

we then went to watch The Time Traveler's Wife
overall the movie was not bad
and there were scenes that was very touching..
Rachel McAdams is gorgeous!
Eric Bana keeps time travelling and ends up naked when he arrives in the past or future,thus he's always looking for clothes hahaha.

kind of sad that he couldn't change the past even though he could time travel..
man..so depressing :(
_____________________________________________








bought a new webcam with MY OWN MONEY!
don't even know why i did that
but oh wells
________________________________________________________



hahahaha :p

No comments: