Saturday, December 5, 2009

the fear

okay.its 5:41am right now
and the reason why im blogging
is cos i was jolted out from my sleep by a rather frightening thought

and yes,im scared of dying.
i started to think how old i'd be when i leave this world
who would be there beside me when i close my eyes for one last time
i was really frightened by death

i felt as though i've not done all that i could throughout the past 19 years
ive wasted lots of time
and year by year passed me by so quickly
and i thought
what if death was not that far away from now
what have i yet fufilled
what have i promised
what have i not said
what have i not done


theres so many things ive yet to accomplish
yet to try..
i fear a life without achievments.


okay this is a very emo post,
sorry about that
haha
but yeah
it scared the hell out of me

No comments: