Thursday, December 17, 2009

stupid fat security guard

geesh
was about to go take photos at pasir ris park after buying my printer ink
thus i had my camera slung around my neck
as i walked into white sands mall
a security guard noticed me and followed me
i didnt realise until i went into an electronics store,
he confronted me and said
"why are u taking photos in the mall?
there was a report that someone was taking photos in the mall
so it MUST be you
"*looks at my camera*

thus i showed him my photos and i didn't even take a single shit yet
then he carried on saying
"you know you cannot take photos here in the mall"



okay first thing,i was carrying a camera thus i am the culprit,getting accused agitates me more than anything else

second thing,what the fuck is there in that stupid mall i'd want to take

third thing,i've been living in pasir ris for goddamn my whole life,so tell me whats new to me that i have to use my fucking camera to take photos of?

and lastly,fuck you stupid fat shit security guard,have fats chocked up the nerves linking to ur brains??



phew.now that thats outta my head
haha gotta brush up my technical skills
in order to improve my photography!

No comments: