Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ris Low ....

alright,just before today 4pm.
i was minding my own business,drawing gleefully in the MTL office
whilst listening to the radio 98.7fm
and all of a sudden...
"welcome to the shan,rozz and ris show~"
well I never commented anything about ris low before
about her bad english,her horrible attitude and stuff
but not until I heard the story about her causing rozz to leave 98.7FM
AND hearing her on radio with my own two ears.

why is she doing this..?
desperate for attention?
please stop her.throw her into a pound or asylum or something.
she needs to be eradicated.
right here.
right now.



to Ris Low:
stop be an annoying housefly that keeps coming back please,pleaze.







to 987FM radio crew:
Being in NS,one of my main form of entertainment is the radio..having said that,i'd really wish Ris Low to kindly disappear from 987FM,cos its really a torture to hear her voice.

No comments: