Sunday, May 2, 2010

say with me, "Wacom!"

haha guess what
i finally decided to get myself a tablet!
its a Wacom intuos4 tablet
cost me $379
(bought from a shop at Funan DigitalLife Mall)
its the smallest sized as I figured out i don't really need the larger sized ones
which cost a hell lot more!

haha im just a beginner so this will do :)

okay after 6 hours plus of trying out this digital drawing thing.
i realised how noob i am.
its like drawing for the first time.
NOOOOOO
i got really annoyed with all the functions
that are so redundant in the photoshop programme.
like all the filter effects
which just makes the picture look extremely fake.
and super ugly.

or maybe its just me LOL

aniway
have lots more to learn
hope my eyes don't go blind
from facing the computer screen all day long

gonna practice more.hahahaha



lol one of my first attempts at digital drawing
epic fail.

but i love it nevertheless :)


went to catch IRON MAN 2
well its one of those shows whereby
i just HAD to watch even though im no big fan of it
movies that i didn't just want to hear
from the mouths of my friends who watched it before.

and...my verdict is...
it was a rather draggy show...
too much talking
and i didn't really get why
they had to include scarlett johansson
when she wasn't of much importance

bah,maybe its just me again.
still in love with Avatar.




An artwork by Kit Webster,happen to chance upon it while surfing the web.
i know someone who loves lights.
enjoy :)



and a music video made by Edouard Sailer,
super awesome


No comments: