Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Mimosa


The Mimosa
The generic name is derived from the Greek word μιμος (mimos), meaning "mimic"

its a plant that has a brain of its own,with hands similar to those of human beings.
the fruits are being held and protected,it will then be tossed far away by the hands of the Mimosa,allowing the seeds to have ample space for growth.

was also thinking along the line of "touch-me-not" which is commonly used during my childhood times.haha oh wells.

been really busy these few weeks,
loads of events and stuff going on in my unit
this anniversary,that anniversary.
coerced to celebrate.
LOL
but i must admit,some parts of the events i did have fun
especially the one at Jurong East Swimming Complex.
the slides there were fun :)


ok now time for a confession
well,after trying out other games
like Warcraft and L4D2
i ended up returning to a game
that i used to play,
and one that i swore never to touch ever again
MAPLESTORY!! (nows the time to go WTF?!)
haha well,
my friend got me back into the game
would really like to play MUonline again
but its wayyy too screwed up.
guess i shall be hooked on to this for now.HAHAHA

yeah thats me,TheWhiteMage
a priest! :D




"will you still be my friend? XD"

No comments: