Saturday, August 7, 2010

august august...when will you ever end?

things aren't looking so well..
month of august was a rather sucky one for me
army life is getting really boring
and rather draggy
and August is the busiest month of the year,
with YOG and NDP and F1 coming up.
loads of time gonna be burnt.
hope everything goes well
then we'd be able to hand over our shit to the next batch of pioneers.
say...in november?


december 11th,2010
thats my ORD date..
we've been through such a long time
and honestly speaking
im glad that i made it this far
thanks to my bunkmates
and sheer luck.

Life's good in my unit
compared to others
i should count myself lucky
that i have a good life in NS.
what are the chances of landing in a camp
near your house
and having a driver vocation
despite being combat fit.
guess i should really count my blessings :)

aniw,feeling kinda lonely on a saturday night
went for a jog in the park,
saw groups of people enjoying themselves,
couples sitting by the benches,
kids playing with sparklers...
and there i was,
all alone.

OH WELLS.
shant brood over it.
GOOD NIGHT!

No comments: