Sunday, August 29, 2010

september!!


went to catch step-up 3D
predictable plot,but AWESOME dance moves!
loved the dance scene with all those lights
can feel my heart beating along
super cool!!
check out this scene from the movie


i wanna watch Resident Evil: Afterlife
haha not a big fan of the sequel but it looks cool :)

well havent been doing much lately,
resting i guess
annoying cough that doesnt seem to go away

oh oh,upcoming events for me
AHM 21km on the 12th of september!!!
haha SUPER not prepared,
but nevertheless,still excited about it :D
i mean,how often do you actually get to run such a long distance in your life?
21KM HERE I COME!!

ooh and im gonna do a photoshoot in middle of september!!
on the 18th
cant wait!
hope everything goes well

plus perhaps the biggest thing im looking forwards to is...
the trip to Phuket,Thailand!!
with my beloved bunkmates
hahaha

gonna be an awesome month ahead!

OH btw,changed my blog template :)
using photos that i took myself!
plus the drawing which ive yet to complete
(just chucked it aside)
haha but i kinda like the new look
hope you do too :D

No comments: