Tuesday, December 11, 2007

dad's stall

went to changi airport to help out at my dad's stall today..
there are a few customers that will really get on your nerves..
especially some of the older ones,not that i discriminate the old,but some can get really irritating.
for example.this old man came to the stall,and i smile and ask him what would he like to order,he just said "she(my mom) knows what i want"
so i replied" erm but shes busy right now,would you tell me what ull like to ordeR?"
and he said "just tell her,she knows what i want"
these kind of customers REALLY pisses me off,i really feel like knocking them unconscious and drag them aside out of the queue


so heres another one,example
customer:"i would like 2 set of A please"
me:"erm,spicy or not spicy?"
customer:"err spicy"
...a while later...
brings out set A spicy
customer:"why is this spicy?i thought i told him(me) i don't want spicy?"
me:"but you said spicy just now.."
customer:"noo..u heard wrongly,i said not spicy"

what an asshole.



okay,now a weird one

customer to mom:"your son ah?"
mom:"ya"
customer:"your son very tall ah"
mom:"huh ya.."
customer:"he sec 1 ah?"

no wonder she thinks im tall,she thought i was sec 1,and do i look that childish?...damn


but at the end of the day,the customers are always right..sigh..no wonder its called hard earned money..

No comments: