Sunday, December 9, 2007

retarded bug

hahas,nothing interesting happened today
just the fact that i want to comment on how stupid an insect can be
today,a beetle flew into the study room,where our house computer was..
my sister was using the com while it was buzzing round and round and ramming itself against the wall several times making a "thud" sound..

yep,so it landed on one of my paintbrushes left on the table,my sister tried picking the paintbrush to flick the beetle out,but then it took flight and flew towards my sister,which obviously made her scream..then it continued with its journey round the room,until it whacked right at my forehead..

at that moment,i was thinking,damn u stupid bug,go and die
then immeadiately,it flew straight into the fan and wha la!
it severed into two parts.

viewers discretion advised ;p



hahaha thats all for today,
cya and cheers!

No comments: