Thursday, March 13, 2008

18th Birthday part I

lmao.
ben had some difficulties so couldnt make it
haha
i very touched by the fact that he quarreled with his dad in trying to come
lol,what the heck am i thinking.lmao

nvm la.
another day then go clubbing ba

thanks edric! recieved ur msg exactly at 12 midnight hahaha

thanks liying! my boo (she sent me this card leh.im so touched la.from malaysia summore :D )

heres e card.haha
and her brother too :D haha thanks

oh my sis got me this cologne from DKNY
she say very expensive.
lol
it looks like the bomb used by green goblin tho.hahaha

thanks jie :D

thanks ben,its okay de,haha
thanks :D


and my econs teacher sent a msg to all of us.reminding us tht there is econs lesson tmr morning. and she was like the 3rd message i recieved after 12.false alarm.lol

No comments: