Thursday, March 13, 2008

my 18th birthday

woke up at 7:06am today
so late le la!
got econs lesson at 8am.
so,
i rushed out of house and rannn to the bus stop
just in time to catch the bus
when i reached sch,teacher havent come
haha went to school's library after that.
asked permission from the librarians cos i wasnt in proper attire
lol they talk so much before letting me off
HAIYO.aniw,printed my notes and revision stuff b4 going back

at white sands,i went to by kfc meal
then when i was abt to go back,there was a downpour
raining like mad...
but i still dont care,just use my umbrella and walk home
in the end?
my shoes was completely soaked.
but nvm la,let my maid wash lo..

hahas
time to go bathe and study ler.
not going anywhere today
lol what a way to spend my 18th birthday right.
edric,at least u got chicken rice.
im starving right now :(

and im expecting to have a bdae cake tonight.
lol.my parents never fail to get one de.haha

new haircut

:)

im finally 18!
haha.ill try to remember all the names,if i forgot dun be mad at me okay!
hahaha


thanks MOM and DAD! love you peeps
thanks ben! thanks for trying .lmao :D
thanks freya! :D
thanks NICOLE! heehee
thanks eleen! (econs class de) did i spell correctly?
thanks lee yen
thanks sarah choo
thanks szeying!
thanks dina!
thanks cheryl! yes im old.hahaha
thanks jedidah! ,recieved ur msgs :D
thanks theo! :D
thanks chantal! k i wont drink
thanks angeline!
Thanks diyana!
thanks yining
thanks qarissa !
thanks liying! my boo.
thanks liying's brother
thanks sister! for ur branded cologne hahaha :D
thanks Edric !!! :D he sent me the msg exactly at 12midnight!
thanks Deborah!
thanks Syahidah! and yes. i will stay metrosexual.lmao!
thanks nina!
thanks miang lin ! childhood friend :D
thanks zhe rui
thanks zeyi! :D
thanks Joseph! i forced him to say happy birthday to me LMAO!
thanks eryu!
thanks brother! my kor actually called me when he is in army.hahaha im so touched!
thanks eunice!
thanks cindy!
thanks jing!
thanks Siraphob Ruedeeniyomvuth! lol hippo birdae.
thanks ling!
thanks lucie!
thanks xinli!
thanks hasanah
thanks zhiwei
thanks avril
thanks Ella



stayed home today.except to go out for haircut
but no worries.im happy :D
recieving msgs online and on hp wishing me happy bdae
is enuff to make me happy :)

im legal woot!
so many things i wanna do and buy.
hahaha

U KNOW WHAT I MEAN :)

BIRTHDAY CAKE! :D

No comments: