Wednesday, May 7, 2008

i AM the righteousness of God through Jesus Christ

today has been a short yet longgg day for me
it was really very emotionally draining

and i realised the faults that i had in me
faults that i never knew i had,until another told me
i am really thankful for that
for otherwise,i wouldn't have realised the mistake i was making

i went back and thought about my actions
and i read the book that ben lent me a few months back
i completed reading it
and i've found the answers to my problems

i want to apologise to everyone
everyone who had to bear with me and my emo-ness
people whose help i rejected
and also to ben,for putting up with me

i declare that condemnation will be out of my life
i know that God has already forgiven me
all i ask for now is forgiveness from my friends
please give me one more chance
i will change my ways

No comments: