Thursday, May 8, 2008

7th may

i will not be Emo anymore from today onwards
for the sake of myself
my friends,my family,my future
i will change who i am

with Jesus by my side
i have the strength
to cast out the devil
that has been accusing me
that i need to depend on others

you will not get the chance to come near me
ever again
you fucking weak satan
ure the one that is weak and pathetic
not me!

all you do is try to put me down when i feel bad
making me feel worse about myself
but im not going to let you take over my life anymore
for i am the righteousness of God through Jesus Christ

i am not ashamed that the Lord is my saviour
i am not going to let others condemn me anymore

thanks everyone who tried to cheer me up
i really appreciated it
i promise you that it will never,never happen again
i will be strong,so that you guys will not be worried

to my friends,you have your own problems too
i was too consumed by my own problems
that i failed to see that
but im glad that i realised it
and i hope its not too late
give me another chance
i will change

LAI YAO KHUAN WAS A HAPPY BOY
IS A HAPPY BOY
AND WILL BE A HAPPY BOY

No comments: