Saturday, May 10, 2008

only during the darkest periods of your life,will his light shine through

only during the darkest periods of your life
will his light shine through

condemnation will only kill me
cast them out
for i am the righteousness of God through Jesus Christ
i have every authority to take control of every aspect of my life
and i will not let satan accuse me anymore

im feeling hyper :D
so hyper that even in class i kept talking
lmao
haven't felt like that in a long long time

this is the real me
yao khuan,welcome back!
:D




today was Be Yourself Day!
haha,it was rather retarded :D
but i had fun
Elvis dressed up as Elvis Presley
poor thing la he,had to keep wearing the wig and stuff
cos people kept wanting to take photo

lmao

:D hahaha
my 3 new boyfriends,yeah be jealous :p

i said : yi rong why u steal my bf!
then she said :come lets go *then she brought her away*
lmao!


oh man,i love elvis's sunglasses
covers 1/3 of my face
AWESOME


hahaha


oh aniw,last wednesday was ARTSWEEK assembly period
me jiaqing and sarah were the hosts
haha
i was kinda scared at first
and i did not know what i muttered into the mike
just wanted to kept the students engaged
lmao
after it all ended,i really dunno what happened actually

Mr Lau (aep teacher) told me that it was a successful assembly period
and he wanted to celebrate it
i was like : it was?

hahaha
woots!

No comments: