Friday, September 10, 2010

Hari Raya,Friday


Had a haircut this morning,
got kinda annoyed with my hair

was feeling extremely cold this afternoon
almost feverish.
took some panadol then went to take a nap.

Dad came home to take a rest from work
he isnt feeling so well,probably from his work and eaing habits
he told me that we won't be continuing the stall at changi airport's staff canteen.
cause we were making very little profits due to the expensive ingredients and yet unable to raise the price much.
probably gonna look for another place after the end of this year..
so yeah,do visit my Dad's stall at Changi Airport staff canteen,terminal 1
Yan's Fish Soup
sells awesome grilled salmon fish topped with black pepper or teriyaki sauce
,and other nice and healthy dishes.
Brought most of my bunkmates there to eat :)
and they were full of praises :D


im rather concerned about the change in workplace and my dad's health..
kinda worried :(
but i shan't let it affect me
for im 20 this year,
as an adult i should learn to cope with emotions
learn to be independent.


btw,the ARMY HALF MARATHON is just around the corner.
in fact,its just this coming sunday!
haha really looking forward to it
21km here i come!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi have been looking for your dad's fish soup stall ever since it disappeared from T1. Can I have the current location address? 97931059